DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Enter the gates on tree lined, manicured roads that wander through the largest planned recreational community in the Pocono Northeast - Hemlock Farms….
Situated on 4,500 wooded acres in the heart of the Delaware State Forest, Hemlock Farms is less than 2 hours from major cities of the east.
It offers a haven of solitude and gracious living to its residents with four pristine mountain lakes, white sandy beaches, an 18 hole PGA approved Golf Course, Health Club, 3 pools, Day Camp, Teen Center, Conference Center, Library, Cultural Arts Program and more. If that isn’t enough, just minutes away one can enjoy shopping, resort Skiing and a vast supply of antique shops, not to mention local bistros to fine dining establishments.
· 4500 Acre Gated Community 75 Miles from New York City
o Manned Gates at Route 739 and Route 402 Entrances
o Forest Drive Entrance for Homeowners Only
· 75 Miles of Maintained Roads
· 3 Townships (Blooming Grove, Dingmans, Porter)
· Community Water System
· Septic Systems
· Hemlock Farms Information Station – Channel 15 (Blue Ridge Cable)
· Public Safety – Our Own Security Force
· Volunteer Fire & Ambulance (services within Hemlock Farms as well as the surrounding area)
· Schools Buses Take Our Children to the Local Schools
· Amenities: 3 Pools, 4 Lakes, 10 Tennis Courts, 4 Beaches (Little Camp, Hemlock Hills, Laurel Ridge & Elm)
· The Club Complex Contains:
o An Indoor Pool with a Hot Tub and Kiddy Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Center, Café, Game Room as well as Arts & Crafts area.
· Fawn Hill Area Contains:
o An Outdoor Pool, Baseball Field, Playground, Outdoor Pavilion, Fitness Trail & a Basketball Court.
· Summer Day Camp for Children Ages 4 to 14
· Teen Center (also with Pre-Teen Hours)
· Dog Run
· Numerous Clubs & Cultural Arts Programs
· Mail Room open from 6am to 10pm daily to pick up your mail
· Refuse & Recycling center open Mon-Fri from 7am-10am & 5pm-8pm; Open Saturday & Sunday from 11am-8pm
· Places of Worship:
o The Church of Hemlock Farms – an Interdenominational Church located on property
o The Jewish Fellowship located on property
o St. John Neumann R.C. Church located just off property
· Library staffed by volunteers (different hours at different times of year)
· Board of Directors that are elected by the homeowners
· Minimum Square Footage per house is 1500 sq. ft.
For more information about Hemlock Farms or the Pocono’s, or if you'd like a
FREE, No-Obligation Tour of Hemlock Farms Community,
|Toll Free||877-422-HOME (4663)|